Not yet rated Add your review
Allmax Beta-Alanine has been shown in studies to help increase endurance levels and stength while training. As with most Allmax products this product contains only Pharmaceutical Grade ingredients. You can either spread out your servings through out the day or take them all prior to training. You will notice some results immediately but please allow 1-2 weeks to see full results.
More From The Manufacturers Website:
- Increase Strength
- Boost Muscular Endurance
- Train with Greater Intensity
- Boost Intra-Muscular Carnosine
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade
Train Harder, Longer and Stronger!
Want to train harder, run longer, lift heavier and kick harder? Who doesn’t? With BETA-ALANINE you can finally achieve that workout intensity you’ve only wished you were able to accomplish. Backed by research, BETA-ALANINE is the one essential supplement you need to get your hands on. As an anabolic fuel, BETA-ALANINE provides the stimulus to increase anaerobic and aerobic endurance and delays in muscular fatigue, allowing you to push through every workout by providing the fuel to accelerate maximal workout power.
BETA-ALANINE can improve muscular strength and endurance to provide a more powerful training session. With BETA-ALANINE you can pump out every rep to the max and push through those plateaus. It’s the difference between blasting through your one-rep max and throwing the weights down in disgust. Experience the sensation of achieving your goals and pushing through them. It’s within your reach with BETA-ALANINE.
ALLMAX BETA-ALANINE is available 400 gram size.
Allmax Beta-Alanine Ingredients Per Serving
Product Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is ALLMAX BETA-ALANINE? BETA-ALANINE is a non-essential amino acid that has been shown in research to increase muscular Carnosine concentrations. By promoting high intra-muscular Carnosine concentrations, BETA-ALANINE acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide (NO) production and works to reduce intra-muscular acidification created by intense exercise and heavy training. BETA-ALANINE delays muscular fatigue allowing you to increase your performance output.
2. How do I take BETA-ALANINE? Research suggests that the effects of BETA-ALANINE are best experienced when it is spread out over four daily dosages. Dissolve 1.6 g ( ½ teaspoon) of BETA-ALANINE in juice or water at each dosage. However, some have found taking the full dosage 6.4 g (2 teaspoons) immediately before a workout resulted in the best gains.
3. Why can’t I just supplement with Carnosine? You can, but believe or not, this is actually an inefficient way of raising Carnosine levels in your body. Research has shown that supplementation with BETA-ALANINE actually leads to a greater increase of Carnosine in your body than it would with direct supplementation of Carnosine. Your stomach acids tend to break down Carnosine easier than BETA-ALANINE. Consequently, you would have to intake a lot more Carnosine (and pay a lot more) to experience the same results as you would with simply supplementing with BETA-ALANINE.
4. What is Carnosine? Carnosine is contained in both slow and fast twitch muscles fibers and is responsible for keeping the pH in your body (on a cellular level) in check. When we exercise, the pH in our bodies becomes more acidic due to the build up of lactic acid, as more glucose is metabolized. If the lactic acid levels in our body become too high, our muscles cramp up. In order to work out longer and harder, we need to keep our bodies in that magic pH zone for longer durations and that’s where Carnosine comes into play. Having an abundance of Carnosine in your muscle fibers means you can fight off acidity in the body, leading to harder workouts and bigger gains.
5. How soon will I see results with BETA-ALANINE? Those who use BETA-ALANINE should experience the effects the very first time they take it. The much-desired muscle pump or vasodilatation is experienced immediately. However, you should begin to experience results in your performance and overall physique within the first week or two of taking BETA-ALANINE.
6. Can I mix BETA-ALANINE with other supplements? We recommend that you consume a high quality post-workout shake consisting of ISOFLEX protein after your workouts. If you’re trying to increase mass, combine BETA-ALANINE with our mass gainer QUICKMASS. The only supplement that you should not consume in conjunction with BETA-ALANINE is our pre-workout formula MUSCLEPRIME, as you would be consuming too much BETA-ALANINE at once.
7. Are there any side effects associated with BETA-ALANINE? High dosages of BETA-ALANINE can create excessive sensory effects at the skin level in some users. Initiate use with half a single serving to assess your tolerance to ALLMAX Beta-SYNTH™ BETA-ALANINE. As you become accustomed to the feeling, increase your dosage to 2 servings (6.4 g).